Radish and Sorrel Salad
Photo: Leo Gong; Styling: Dan Becker
- 3 bunches radishes (30 to 36 radishes)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 10 to 12 sorrel leaves (about 1 box or small bunch)
- 1. Trim, rinse, and dry radishes. Slice radishes thinly and put in a bowl. Add rice vinegar, ginger, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Toss to combine.
- 2. Lay sorrel leaves in a stack and slice them crosswise into thin ribbons. Toss sorrel with radishes. Add additional salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This