- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups peeled and shredded daikon (about 1/2 lb. total)
- 2 cups shredded red radishes (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions, including tops
- 2 cups salad mix, rinsed and crisped (optional)
- calories 73
- caloriesfromfat 70 %
- protein 1 g
- fat 5.7 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- carbohydrate 5.2 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- sodium 116 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a wide bowl, mix vinegar, oil, mustard, soy sauce, and pepper.
Add daikon, red radishes, and onions. Mix; add salt to taste.
Line plates with salad mix and spoon radish slaw on top.