- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted cashews
- calories 51
- fat 3.6 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- sodium 106 mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add radishes, yellow bell pepper, and mixed greens; toss. Sprinkle with cashews.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.