Another good recipe from Cooking Light magazine. Easy and very tasty.
Radish Salad with Buttermilk-Herb Dressing
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 44
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 127mg
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced sugar snap peas
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Combine buttermilk, sour cream, dill, salt, and pepper. Combine radishes, sugar snap peas, and mixed greens; drizzle with dressing. Top with almonds.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note