- 8 cups water
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- calories 104
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- sodium 219 mg
How to Make It
Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add peas; cook 30 seconds or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain. Slice half of peas diagonally.
Combine lemon rind and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add peas; toss to coat.
Add radishes, crumbled feta, and chopped fresh mint to pea mixture. Toss to combine.