Great salad to accompany any spicy grilled foods.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
This recipe goes with Herbed Crab Cake with Radish-and-Avocado Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups torn red or green leaf lettuce
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste; toss with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads