I loved this recipe! It was so simple to make and tasted so fresh. For step-by-step photos and more detailed commentary on this recipe, check out my post at: http://www.icancookthat.org/2013/03/radish-and-arugula-crostini-with-brie.html
Radish and Arugula Crostini with Brie
The cheese will spread easily and taste better at room temperature.
Yield: Serves 16 (serving size: 1 crostini)
More From Cooking Light
Total: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 163mg
- Calcium: 33mg
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette (6 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces Brie cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; cool.
- 3. Combine radishes and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- 4. Spread each bread slice with about 2 teaspoons cheese; top with a single layer of arugula and a layer of radish slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers