I made this easier by using premade toasts from the cheese section of my grocery store. They were a little pricey, but well worth it! It was awesome and even enjoyed by my 10 year old who doesn't particularly like arugula or radishes!
Radish and Arugula Crostini with Brie
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Cindy Barr
The cheese will spread easily and taste better at room temperature.
Yield: Serves 16 (serving size: 1 crostini)
More From Cooking Light
Total: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 163mg
- Calcium: 33mg
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette (6 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces Brie cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; cool.
- 3. Combine radishes and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- 4. Spread each bread slice with about 2 teaspoons cheese; top with a single layer of arugula and a layer of radish slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers