- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked lasagna noodles (about 9 noodles)
- 1 1/3 cups (6 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (6 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (26-ounce) jar fat-free pasta sauce, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 284
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 15.7 g
- carbohydrate 34.2 g
- fiber 3.3 g
- cholesterol 53 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 657 mg
- calcium 179 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese in a large bowl; stir to blend well. Stir in Parmesan and next 8 ingredients (through egg).
Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over pasta sauce; top with half of cheese mixture and one third of remaining pasta sauce. Repeat layers once, ending with noodles. Spread remaining pasta sauce over noodles.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella; bake an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before serving.