- 2 cups farro*
- 3 to 4 cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved and sliced red onion
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon gray sea salt
- calories 146
- caloriesfromfat 59 %
- protein 3.1 g
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- sodium 123 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot. Add farro and cook until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put farro and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to coat.
*Find farro with the other grains at well-stocked grocery stores.