Rachel Ray's Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 shallots minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) small brussel sprouts trimmed,whole
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Brown bacon, when crisp remove from pan and drain fat.
- 2. Add the olive oil and shallots and saute 1-2 minutes.
- 3. When shallots are tender, add brussel sprouts and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat until they are soft.
- 4. Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 5. Cover pan and turn heat down to medium low, cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- 6. Top with bacon , serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note