Rachael Ray Beef Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour sprinkle over beef
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 cup bacon chopped
- 4 stalk's celery sliced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme add to
- 14 oz can tomatoes, stewed add to
- 2 Tbls. worchestershire sauce add to beef or stew in pot
- 2 Tbls. tomato paste add to grock pot
- bag(s) salt add to taste
- 2 LBS, stew meat
- pepper add to taste
- cook bacon and add the stew meat to the same pan with the bacon grease and brown the meat. sprinkle with while cooking. add bacon and meat to crock pot. add remaining Ingredient's and stirr well. cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carol0914 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rachael Ray Beef Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews