Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup(s) rede onion diced
- 1 cup(s) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup(s) cucumber (leave skin on) chopped
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) black beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- juice of one lime (zest is optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley or cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve.
- Calories: 110; Fat: 2.8 grams; Protein: 4.5 grams; Carbohydrates: 17 grams; Fiber: 2 grams
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dmaloneace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinola SummerSalad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads