Quinoa with Watercress, Pomegranates and pears
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 bunch(es) watercress stems removed and sliced
- 2 pears peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) pomegranante juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Prepare quinoa. Toss everything together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by keensolutions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa with Watercress, Pomegranates and pears Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads