Quinoa with Pistachios
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) quinoa soaked overnight
- 1/3 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1/3 cup(s) raw pistachios roasted
- Drain quinoa and rinse well. Drain again and place in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add 1 3/4 cups filtered water, a large pinch of salt, and golden raisins. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Let quinoa stand for 5 to 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place pistachios on a baking sheet and roast until lightly golden and fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and coarsely chop. Add to quinoa and fluff with a fork to evenly distribute nuts and raisins. Season with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa with Pistachios Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables