Quinoa with onions, nuts, feta
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion sliced vertically
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- S&P to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) Quinoa
- 3/4 cube(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts toasted and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cube(s) feta cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Cook onions in 2t oil in saucepan until carmelized-30-45 min. Season with S&P. Rinse quinoa. Bring water to boil add quinoa and 1/4t salt. Cover, reduce heat until water is absorbed, 15-20 min. Remove from heat and fluff with fork. Stir in onions, walnuts, cranberries, vinegar and remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with S&P and feta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyallen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note