Excellent flavor! I made it for a birthday party where my sister-in-law and nephew have celiac disease. They loved it! And super easy to make.
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Karen Shinto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 177
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Cholesterol: 8.3mg
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch curly parsley, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Transfer to a bowl to cool slightly.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Add quinoa and stir gently to combine. Serve with grilled lamb or beef kebabs, if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables