Quinoa Salad with Tangerine Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 mango peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) tangerine balsamic*
- 2 tablespoon(s) jalapeno olive oil**
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Heat 1 Tbsp EVOO in pan, and stir in quinoa, lightly toast about 3 minutes
- Pour in the chicken broth & bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low & simmer until all th broth is absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Cool quinoa
- Mix together black beans, avocado, mango, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, and quinoa.
- In a separate bowl mix together balsamic, olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Whisk together and pour over quinoa.
- Mix together
- *If you don't have tangerine balsamic: grate the rind of a tangerine into balsamic and let sit.
- **Jalapeno oil: if you cannot find, chop up a jalapeno & infuse oil in a tightly covered jar/container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa Salad with Tangerine Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes