Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Prepare Quinoa according to package directions. basic 2cups liquid to 1 cup quinoa ( I use vegetable broth, if I have it, instead of water, for extra flavor).
- Add salt and lemon zest, to taste, while cooking the quinoa.
- Once cooked, add 1 can rinsed black bean, fresh or canned corn and cilantro.
- Dressing: 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon of agave
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- the juice of 3 or more limes
- salt and pepper
- Whisk dressing together and add to the cooked Quinoa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by diane3400 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes