Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Prepare Quinoa according to package directions. basic 2cups liquid to 1 cup quinoa ( I use vegetable broth, if I have it, instead of water, for extra flavor).
- Add salt and lemon zest, to taste, while cooking the quinoa.
- Once cooked, add 1 can rinsed black bean, fresh or canned corn and cilantro.
- Dressing: 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon of agave
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- the juice of 3 or more limes
- salt and pepper
- Whisk dressing together and add to the cooked Quinoa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by diane3400 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note