Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) quinoa
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro
- 1/2 onion
- 5 clove(s) garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1/4-1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 limes juiced
- vegetable broth
- Rinse quinoa and pour into boiling veggie broth. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Chop all produce and set aside. Rinse your can of black beans and drain all liquid. If you do not like spicy make sure to remove the seeds and core from the jalapeno.
- Use a little olive oil and saute onions and garlic just to get the raw taste out.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to a bowl and mix in the cumin, lime juice and salt. Then toss in the chopped produce and mix together.
- Next add the cooked quinoa and mix all together. You can serve right away or place in the fridge to chill.
- Can be served with chips or wrapped in a flour tortilla.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrieBrie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note