Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) corn (no salt added sweet corn) drained
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans (chickpeas) drained
- 2-3 tomatoes diced
- 2-3 cucumbers (Japaneese or seeded) diced
- 1 bunch(es) radishes diced
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese diced or crumbled
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- salt season to taste
- pepper season to taste
- Bring water to boil. Season water with dash of salt. When boiling pour in of quinoa. Turn heat down to about medium and simmer quinoa for 15 minutes.
- Take quinoa off the heat but leave in pot until cool.
- In separate bowl, add other ingredients.
- When quinoa is cool combine with chopped/diced ingredients.
- Season salad with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Pour juice of 1 lemon in salad. Mix well and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Edyta123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note