Quinoa Pizza Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) quinoa uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup(s) pepperoni diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- Pizza Sauce for Dipping
- Place the quinoa and two cups of water in a covered pot. Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (one heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa Pizza Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks