Quinoa pilaf with cranberries and almonds
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small red onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) quinoa rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) chicken orveggiebroth
- 1/4 cup(s) cranberries and almonds toasted
- Heat oil inmedpotover med high heat. Addpmopmsamd cook , stirring often until softened 2-3 minutes. Add quinoa and toast, stirring constantly for one minute.Stir in broth and salt and bring to a boil, reduce heat to med. low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the cranberries, cover again and continue to cook until liquid is completely absorbed and quinoa is tender 8 to 10 min more.Toss with almonds and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissRobbie23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note