Quinoa pilaf with cranberries and almonds
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small red onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) quinoa rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) chicken orveggiebroth
- 1/4 cup(s) cranberries and almonds toasted
- Heat oil inmedpotover med high heat. Addpmopmsamd cook , stirring often until softened 2-3 minutes. Add quinoa and toast, stirring constantly for one minute.Stir in broth and salt and bring to a boil, reduce heat to med. low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the cranberries, cover again and continue to cook until liquid is completely absorbed and quinoa is tender 8 to 10 min more.Toss with almonds and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissRobbie23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes