Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) quinoa rinsed
- 1 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth heated
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan that has a lid. Add the onion and stir, cooking until soft, about 5 minutes. Do not brown.
- 2. Add the rinsed quinoa and stir. Add a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Continue to stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the heated chicken broth (in a pinch you can use water) all at once. Stir. Bring to a boil. Cover. Turn heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add a pat or two of butter if you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa Pilaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables