Quinoa, Pickled Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 green onions Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh mint leaves Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Pickled beets Chopped
- 2 ounce(s) Goat feta cheese
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh sieve, and place in a medium saucepan. Add 2 cups water, the salt and the pepper to the pan, bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until the quinoa has absorbed all the liquid and is tender, 15 minutes. Transfer quinoa to a large bowel and refrigerate until cool.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and then smash the garlic into a paste with the side of a chefs knife. Place garlic in a small bowl and whisk in the lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss the quinoa with the vinaigrette, green onions and mint. Gently fold the beets into the salad and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Will keep for up to two days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kruybalid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa, Pickled Beet and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads