I really like these cookies, not too sweet just right :)
Quinoa-Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Satisfy after-school muchies with Quinoa-Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies. Use an already-made batch of our Nutty Whole-Grain Granola to whip up these scrumptious cookies.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 87mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 4.5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Nutty Whole-Grain Granola
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate minichips
- 1. Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, baking powder, and salt, stirring with a whisk. Place sugars, oil, and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add vanilla and egg; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed just until combined. Stir in Nutty Whole-Grain Granola and chocolate chips. Cover and chill dough 45 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3. Divide dough into 24 equal portions (4 teaspoons each). Roll portions into small balls; arrange balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Flatten balls slightly. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until bottoms of cookies just begin to brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note