- 2 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1.1 ounces white rice flour (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- calories 303
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 3.3 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 27 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 105 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 431 mg
- calcium 82 mg
- sugars 4 g
- Est. Added Sugars 3 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine flour, cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a shallow dish. Combine buttermilk and egg in another dish. Place quinoa in a third dish. Dredge chicken in flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture; dredge in quinoa.
Arrange chicken in a single layer on prepared pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until done, turning once.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, mustards, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Serve with nuggets.