Really lovely and light. I added fresh chopped red pepper for color. Used very little oil and the juice and zest from half a lemon. A fresh healthy and easy side. Defenitly will be keeping this one. Would be a hit at any pot luck. Delisth!!!
Quinoa, Corn, and Mint Salad
Photo: Melanie Acevedo; Styling: Jamie Kim
More From Coastal Living
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups quinoa
- Kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (6 ears)
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Rinse quinoa in large sieve under cold running water. Cook quinoa in 4 cups boiling water with 2 teaspoons kosher salt 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender. Drain; spread onto a large sheet pan, and cool 15 minutes.
- 2. Combine quinoa and remaining ingredients; mix well. Season with kosher salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This