Everyone at a dinner party loved it! I actually used frozen corn to make it easier. Fresh corn would have been better but it was still excellent. I didn't use a full cup of green onions.
Quinoa, Corn, and Mint Salad
More From Coastal Living
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups quinoa
- Kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (6 ears)
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Rinse quinoa in large sieve under cold running water. Cook quinoa in 4 cups boiling water with 2 teaspoons kosher salt 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender. Drain; spread onto a large sheet pan, and cool 15 minutes.
- 2. Combine quinoa and remaining ingredients; mix well. Season with kosher salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads