Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) edamame frozen, shelled
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1 cup(s) quinoa cooked, cooled
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Briefly boil the edamame and the corn, just until tender. Drain very well and cool completely.
- In a large bowl combine the edamame, corn, quinoa, green onion, red pepper, and cilantro. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, chili powder, black pepper, thyme and cayenne until emulsified. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least two hours. Makes approx 8 (1/2 cup) servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mansh1717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes