Quinoa & Cocao Balls
Ready In: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup(s) raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened shredded coconut (preservative free)
- Step 1
- While the quinoa is still warm, place it into a large bowl and stir in all of the ingredients other than the coconut. Stir until everything is evenly combined. .
- Step 2
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with wax or parchment paper, and spoon tablespoon sized mounds onto it. No need to worry about the spacing as they will not expand.
- Step 3
- Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator for 30-40 mins. Get a shallow bowl or small plate ready with the shredded coconut for rolling the bites in.
- Step 4
- Take the baking sheet out of the refrigerator and roll the mounds in between your palms until they are spherical. Then roll them around the coconut shreds to coat the outside.
- Step 5
- Put them back into the refrigerator for 2 hours or more for them to fully firm up. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SunshineDi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa & Cocao Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts