Quinoa Applesauce Muffins
Filed under: Jamaican, Indian, Moroccan, Sindhi
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) quinoa flour
- 1 cup(s) dried apricot (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) ground hazelnuts (flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) turbinado sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) applesauce (organic apple apricot)
- 1 cup(s) mashed banana (2 bananas)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 Sprinkle hazelnut flour over the apricots and set aside.
- 3 Blend the baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves and cinnamon with the quinoa flour.
- 4 Separately mix together butter, sugar and egg.
- 5 Combine all ingredients, adding the floured fruit at the end.
- 6 Spoon into an oiled muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly spongy to the touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Piper28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note