Quinoa Applesauce Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) quinoa flour
- 1 cup(s) dried apricot (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) ground hazelnuts (flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) turbinado sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) applesauce (organic apple apricot)
- 1 cup(s) mashed banana (2 bananas)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 Sprinkle hazelnut flour over the apricots and set aside.
- 3 Blend the baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves and cinnamon with the quinoa flour.
- 4 Separately mix together butter, sugar and egg.
- 5 Combine all ingredients, adding the floured fruit at the end.
- 6 Spoon into an oiled muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly spongy to the touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Piper28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes