Quinoa and Black Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 can(s) black beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) broth or water
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked, hot quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until almost tender. Add beans and broth (or water) to the pan. Cook until heated through. Stir in quinoa.
- Per serving: 162 calories; 4 g fat ( 0 g sat , 2 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 27 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 6 g protein; 4 g fiber; 60 mg sodium; 224 mg potassium.
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, /2 vegetable, 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa and Black Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables