Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) quinoa, uncooked
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) corn
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped red pepper
- 1 can(s) chick peas
- 2 jalapeno chilies, minced & seeded
- 5 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- Cook quinoa according to instructions. Place black beans in a large serving bowl, and toss with vinegar. Add corn, chick peas, pepper, jalapeños, and cooled quinoa.
- For dressing: whisk together the lime juice, salt, cumin and oil. Pour over quinoa and add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa and Black Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads