Quinoa and Beef Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Quinoa
- 3 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 2 Red or Yellow Peppers Diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans Undrained
- 1 can(s) Corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) Coriander
- Rinse Quinoa.
- Combine Quinoa and Chicken broth to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking combine red onion and ground beef in a large skillet. cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat until heated through and peppers are tender. Season with salt and pepper, then mix with quinoa and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quinoa and Beef Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes