Recipe was imcomplete. Did not have the amount of water to add.
Quick n' Savory Dinner Biscuits
Delicate and flakey, these buttery biscuits are made with Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix.
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Hungry JackÂ® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add pancake mix. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, making 8 biscuits.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
- CHEDDAR GARLIC BISCUITS: ADD 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoon minced garlic to dough before baking.
- High Altitude (above 3,500 ft.):
- BAKE at 425°F for 8 to 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick n' Savory Dinner Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads