Best served hot....I use apples that I buy that end up not great for eating so this is my standby recipe to use up those apples....and make them taste yummy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) All purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar or splenda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) coursely chopped apple
- oil for frying 1 1/2 " deep
- Put dry ingredients together, stir in the milk and eggs, fold in the apple....Preheat the oil on high, test by adding a pinch of the dough into hot oil and if it floats to the top it's ready. Add the dough by tablespoon ort ladles depending on the size you want brown on both sides, Transfer when done onto paper towels
- Glaze with powdered sugar thinned with milk After glazing wait until glaze has hardened a bit about 3 minutes....
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note