Quick Turkey-Spinach Lasagna
From Women's Heath Magazine - November 2009
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (8 oz) finely chopped skinless roast turkey
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3 cup(s) finely chopped or torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 6 oven-ready lasanga noodles (half of a 12 oz box)
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded provolone cheese
- 1) Preheat oven to 375*F. Lightly coat a 12x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2) In a small bowl, beat ricotta, egg, and pepper with a fork until well blended.
- 3) Gently stir in garlic and oregano. Spread 1/4 cup tomatoes over bottom of baking dish and place 3 noodles, overlapping slightly, over sauce. Spread on half of the ricotta mixture, half the spinach, half the turkey, half the remaining tomatoes, and half the provolone. Top with the remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, spinach, turkey, tomatoes, and provolone.
- 4) Coat one side of a 14-inch-long piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Lay the foil, sprayed the side down, over lasagna and loosely seal the edges. Bake for about 45 minutes or until bubbling. Let sit for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckr288 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note