Quick Tuna & Vegetable Casserole
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed*
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Bring water to a boil in 12-inch skillet.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Decrease water to 2 1/4 cups. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave uncovered at HIGH 16 minutes or until rice is tender; stir.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) green peas, drained
Cost per recipe*: $3.42
Cost per serving*: $0.86
*Based upon average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Tuna & Vegetable Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles