Quick Traditional Sweet Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Yams or sweet potatoes in syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Creme fraiche
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cake flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1 Large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup(s) Mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup(s) Almonds, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place yams in a large bowl. Coarsely mash with a potato masher. Stir in creme fraiche and next 6 ingredients (through egg). Spoon potato mixture into an 8" square glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with marshmallows and almonds. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and marshmallows are browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Traditional Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes