Quick Tomato and Garlic Spaghetti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) pine nuts lightly toasted
- 1 dash(es) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) tomatoes canned fire roasted with garlic
- 1/4 pound(s) spaghetti cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoon(s) romano cheese shaved, optional
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil and butter, add the dried basil and red pepper flakes. Cook on very low heat for about 10 minutes. Make sure the garlic does not burn. Add the diced tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the directions.
- Drain pasta and add to the tomato sauce, toss to combine.
- Serve topped with pine nuts and the cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tereburns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Tomato and Garlic Spaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes