Quick Sweet Potato-Chive Pancakes
Sweet potato pancake mix and fresh chives combine in a quick recipe for your next brunch. Serve with sweet and savory toppings like applesauce and sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 6-ounce package sweet potato pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- applesauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Prepare 1 (6-ounce) package sweet potato pancake mix according to package directions for batter. Stir 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives into batter. Let batter stand 20 minutes. Fry pancakes according to package directions using heaping tablespoonfuls of batter. If desired, top with applesauce or sour cream and chopped fresh chives.
- To keep warm: Place fried pancakes on a wire rack on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Keep warm in a 200° oven for up to 30 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Manischewitz Potato Pancake Mixes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes