Quick Spanish Marinating Sauce
This recipe goes with Cuban-Style Shredded Pork
Yield: Makes about 7 Tbsp.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sauté 1/2 tsp. bottled minced garlic, 1/2 tsp. ground oregano, and 1/4 tsp. ground cumin in 1 tsp. olive oil in small saucepan over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in 1/4 cup fresh orange juice, 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments