Quick Spaghetti Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 28 oz can(s) whole tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 6 oz can(s) tomato paste
- 1. In a hot skillet, saute bell pepper and onion on medium-high for 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute one more minute. Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Remove from heat.
- 2. Place mixture in blender and blend until the desired level of chunkiness is achieved. Return to medium-low heat. Stir in tomato paste one tablespoon at a time until desired level of thickness is reached. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments