Quick Skillet Rigatoni
More From Oxmoor House
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground round
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken or beef broth
- 1 (15-oz.) can seasoned tomato sauce for lasagna (we tested with Hunt's)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, ground round, mushrooms, and rosemary. Cook 8 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Add wine; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until almost all liquid evaporates. Stir in cooked pasta and tomato sauce; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle each serving with grated Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note