Quick Skillet Rigatoni
More From Oxmoor House
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground round
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken or beef broth
- 1 (15-oz.) can seasoned tomato sauce for lasagna (we tested with Hunt's)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, ground round, mushrooms, and rosemary. Cook 8 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Add wine; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until almost all liquid evaporates. Stir in cooked pasta and tomato sauce; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle each serving with grated Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes