Quick Skillet Baked Beans and Franks
Prep: 15 min., Cook: 12 min. Serve this quick one-dish meal with cooked bacon slices and fresh green onions, if desired.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (16-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Premium Beef Franks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 (28-oz.) cans baked beans in tangy sauce with brown sugar and bacon
- 1/3 cup root beer
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Cut each hot dog into 6 slices.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add hot dogs, beans, and next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened. Season with freshly cracked pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Skillet Baked Beans and Franks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes