- 1 (16-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Premium Beef Franks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 (28-oz.) cans baked beans in tangy sauce with brown sugar and bacon
- 1/3 cup root beer
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
How to Make It
Cut each hot dog into 6 slices.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
Add hot dogs, beans, and next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened. Season with freshly cracked pepper to taste.