This was so good! Very easy and quick to make.I'll definitely make it again and again, using different veggies for variety.
Quick Roasted-Vegetable Fajitas
"I love fresh vegetables, but finding quality produce in the winter can be tough. This quick roasted-vegetable fajitas recipe uses four vegetables that are available nearly everywhere year-round. It's fast, easy, colorful, and tastes great." --CL Reader
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 309
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 48.6g
- Fiber: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 3.8mg
- Sodium: 748mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- 2 1/2 cups julienne-cut zucchini
- 2 cups julienne-cut yellow squash
- 2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable soup and dip mix (such as Lipton Recipe Secrets)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add vegetable soup mix and oil to bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove vegetable mixture from bag; place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Heat tortillas and beans according to package directions.
- Spread 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla, and top with 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce. Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes