- 2 1/2 cups julienne-cut zucchini
- 2 cups julienne-cut yellow squash
- 2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable soup and dip mix (such as Lipton Recipe Secrets)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- calories 309
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 3.8 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 13.7 g
- carbohydrate 48.6 g
- fiber 7.8 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 748 mg
- calcium 133 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add vegetable soup mix and oil to bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove vegetable mixture from bag; place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Heat tortillas and beans according to package directions.
Spread 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla, and top with 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce. Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up.