Super quick, easy and tasty, is well suited for a weeknight accompaniment. Could be spiced up a bit more, but great foundation for a delicious side dish.
No time to cook? No problem! Grab a can of cream of mushroom soup and check out this quick and easy risotto recipe. Serve with rotisserie chicken and canned vegetables for the ultimate weeknight meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 374
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 62g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 396mg
- 1 pound orzo
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence or dried thyme
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan
- Black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until al dente, according to package directions. Drain well in a colander.
- In same pot, melt butter over medium heat, add onion and herbes de Provence, and cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes. Whisk in soup and milk. Stir in cooked orzo and parsley. Serve with Parmesan cheese and season with pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables