Quick Pomodoro Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped small
- 28 ounce(s) tomatoes, canned, whole, peeled Chopped, keep liquid
- 1-2 clove(s) garlic, chopped small
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- Saute onions in olive oil. Add garlic. Cook 2-4 minutes. Chop the canned tomatoes. Add to Onion mix. Bring to boil. Add wine and spices. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sleepysteppe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note