Quick Pizza Dough
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Quick rise dry yeast
- 1 cup(s) Lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- Mix yeast in water in glass bowl. Add other ingredients. Mix well by hand. Let sit in bowl 5-10 minutes, covered by towel. Flatten on greased pan. Add your own topping. Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- Grease hands for nonstick mixing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Pizza Dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza